Sunday, March 11

Amazing

I had so much fun at Stampin Up Regionals. I didn't think I would get to go, however at the last minute I got a ticket. Thanks Angie!! It was great to meet everyone in our little Stampin Up family. The projects we made were totally my style. I have to take some pictures of them. We got a new stamp set that will be in the new catalog. It's a doodle set and a MUST HAVE.

Shelli came over to our table and talked for a couple of minutes. She is so sweet and bubbly. She talked about how great the new designer papers are in the upcoming catalog. I can't imagine that they can be better than what is in the Spring Mini.

I can't wait until the next regional. I wish I could go to Convention in Denver, but it won't be happening. I want to try to go next summer.

No comments: