Thursday, May 3

10 weeks and counting.....

A-musea-palooza!!! I am so darn excited. Don't forget to register and tell them I sent you!This is the second annual event and they have HUGE things planned. A contest for the first A Muse Ambassador. I MUST win this!! You get points for things you do. I have 20 so far. Talk about motivation to post some cards on my blog. I have to clean my stamp area, so I can actually get some things done. The first weekly challenge is to make a card using only black ink. I have some ideas already rolling around in my head. Think I can actually make and post it by tonight?

I have been so busy with work that I have had no stamp time. Hopefully this will be the inspiration to get me going again. I am just waiting to get on the A Muse Design Team, as I know is every other A Muse fan.

No comments: