Friday, May 18

A MuseA palooza at Rubber Stamp Fantasy



I have been waiting for MY store to be posted on Amuseapalooza and it's finally there. Go check it out. They are planning things for the entire week of Amuseapalooza. I know where I will be then; maybe they need some help. I'll have to go see Debbie and Gary soon. They are so friendly and helpful when I go shopping. I don't make it there too often, but they always seem to remember me and know that I just want my A Muse fix. If you are ever in the Atlanta area, take some extra time to go to Marietta and give them a visit. I promise you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for the comment the other day! It took me a while to figure out how to add the link and logo. I went into customize layout and clicked on add a picture, then added the logo pic. Then I clicked on add html and added the link with the title. I couldn't figure out how to get the actual logo as a link. Hope that helps! I need to get my butt in gear this week. I only had 110 points after the clarifying e-mail the other day, oops! Good luck!