Thursday, July 5

And the winner is...

CINDY VERNON!!! Send me your snail mail address. She said;

Cindy Vernon said...
Hi My name is Cindy and I'm from Buena Park, CA. My favorite card is your bikini card. So cute!



Here is the picture of her prize. A few A*MUSE Christmas stamps and note cards!! Now Cindy, please tell me that these stamps are going to a good home and will be well loved. I still can't believe I am giving away A*MUSE stamps! Please enjoy your new stamps and send me some pictures of what you make, so I can post them!!!
I used this site to pick a random winner.

1 comment:

Cindy Vernon said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are going to a wonderful new home. I love amuse stamps and I am so happy, happy happy that I won!!! I'm on my way to email you with my snail mail now! cindy