Monday, July 9

The fun is ending...

and I am a bit sad. I can't believe that it has been 10 weeks since the Amuseapalooza Ambassador competition began. I have had so much fun participating in all of the challenges; some were more challenging than others. After creating so many cards for the previous challenge, I realized that it is very difficult for me to make anything else now. I will have to work on that challenge a bit more during my last few weeks of summer. The best part of this has been meeting all my new "blog friends". I hope that just becasue the challenge is over that everyone doesn't stop posting their great creations. Thanks to Linda and the A*Muse crew for making this such a fun event. A special thanks to Emily for answering my endless questions and keeping up with all of us in the competition- You need a vacation now.

Now I am just patiently(or not) waiting for all the festivities this week at The Rubber Stamp Fantasy!!!

1 comment:

scoopy (Emily) said...

Awww - you're welcome! Thank-you for sharing the last 10 weeks with us - it has been fun and we are glad you enjoyed it!