Sunday, July 29

I am such a stamping dork...

I was over on SplitCoast at my A Muse Addicts Club , because I guess I have insomnia today. Well anyway I started chatting with Geeta and one thing led to another and we were chatting on the phone. She is as crazy about A Muse as I am. Thanks for the wonderful chat! We could probably talk A Muse for hours huh? Well she has started the Bumper Card Society. All you have to do is mail or give a card to someone and then tag 5 people.

1. Katie Stilwater- listen to this
2. Kristina Lewis- balance
3. Lexi- confetti
4. Liz papercraft gallery
5. Trish- MissTrish

I will email these people tomorrow, well later today...it is 1 am!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What the heck! So my idea about the swap wasn't good enough or what? lol.. Just picking. Great idea! Do I pick 5 people now or do I wait until I get my card from you???

CraftyEngineer said...

Dork #2 checking in.... :P

Liz said...

I just saw this post! Can you e-mail me with details on this Bumper Card Society? I guess I have the same question as Trish!

Kristina Lewis said...

Hi! I will leave the details on my blog, but I need more details! Thanks woman!!