Saturday, September 15

Rock Star


So our new challenge on the Yahoo group is to make a card based on a favorite tv show or movie. What did you say??? You haven't joined the Yahoo group.....what are you waiting on? You are missing out on great things. This isn't my favorite show, but I watched Rock Star a few times and I just happened to have the Rock Star image, but I need "You Rock" to go with him. My wish list just keeps growing. I don' have the stamps that would go with my favorite show, so I am gonna have to get really creative.


All images, ribbon and notecard are A Muse Artstamps.

4 comments:

Karen said...

great card Michelle!! there is the Rock Star again - I am definitely going to have to get him!!

Ingrid said...

Great card! Love the sherbet colors. very bright and snazzy!

Rhonda said...

Love it! Great job, perfect stamp for that show!! :D

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the colours!