Monday, October 1

Go Pink



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have walked in the 3 Day walk three times. The last time was very difficult for me so I have taken the last two years off. Today while out running errands, a survivor that is walking this year was on the radio discussing the event. It made me really miss the experience. As you walk, they have cheering stations where people show their support and often time give little treats!! So I have decided I will participate at a cheering station. Please show your suppor by wearing pink this month. You can donate to the 3 Day here. You can also talk to your employer about partcipating in Denim Day!

If you live in the Atlanta area and would like to join me on October 13th at a cheering station, please email me!! It will be lots of fun and very rewarding!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, we picked the same going pink logo! i liked the scallop and dangling ribbon.

have you seen the gal to gal virtual walk online? i have a link on my blog. it's another cool twist to making a difference!

:) lexi