Friday, November 9

Rudolph


just makes me happy. Yeah I know this stamp is called Prancer, but really you know he is just yelling for a red twinkle sticker on his nose. This is in the drawing for my Christmas card this year. I am starting early with resolutions. I seem to make TONS of cards, but never send them. I have 3 shoe boxes full of cards, so this year I am actually sending out some cards.
If you haven't, you really should join our Yahoo group. We are having tons of fun with swaps, challenges and Secret Santa. Oh and of course prizes. For the next 4 weeks, if you participate in the challenges you will be entered to win a prize from one of the FAB 4!! Speaking of the Fab 4, Jennie and Rhonda have now started their own blogs. Run check out their crafty goodness!!
All images, notecards, ribbon and twinkle stickers are A MUSE ARTSTAMPS. Ink is Colorbox Chalk ink in Chestnut Roan and Warm Red

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Michelle!! This is cute!! What a great idea to put the red twinkle sticker on his nose to make Rudolph!! :D

You stinker! You didn't have to mention my new blog! So funny!

Great new photo!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me Michelle!! :) This card is darling! I love the twinkle sticker!!