Wednesday, December 26

Addicts Challenge


I haven't been able to partcipate in as many A Muse Addicts challenges as I would like. I don't know how Jennie keeps coming up with so many great ones each week. If you love A Muse stamps, you HAVE to join our yahoo group~ see purple logo on right. We have so much fun. I have made so many wonderful friends. It's great to have a group of people to share with and get inspiration from. This weeks challenge is to make a Winter related card. I decided to try something different from my normal simple cards. I have to keep looking at it to decide if I like it. I still think it needs something. What do you think?
Images are Elzybells, SU Cardstock and DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack patterned paper.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

What a great card! I may have to get this stamp.

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute Michelle! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!!

Rhonda said...

So cute! I love how you colored this image and those papers are yummy!! :D