Monday, December 31

Happy New Year!!

I wanted to make a New Year's card, but really didn't think I had any stamps that would work. Geeta and I were chatting when I realized I could make a party card. What says New Year's more than that midnight kiss? I had the card all made when I realized that I had no sentiment to go with it. I sat staring at my stamps thinking of all the typical New Year's sayings. When I saw these two sentiments, I knew they would work perfectly together.
I am not big on New Year's resolutions. I am always trying to find better ways to organize stuff and live with less stuff. So yesterday, I did a lot of cleaning, organizing and getting stuff ready to take to Good Will. What are your resolutions for 2008?
Have a happy and safe New Year's!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PERFECT!!! Uber cute....

And to answer your question, I colored my owls with my new copics, of course!!

Nicole said...

I love this! It is SOOO cute!!

JenMarie said...

Let me tell ya, this is a cute!! I'm holding it in my inkly little paws right now!!!
Thanks Michelle!!!