Sunday, January 27

da bomb

That's what my classes were yesterday. I had so much fun~ both classes were filled with super fun ladies. We even had some girls that had never stamped~ don't worry I brought them over to the dark side. Hey ladies..I hope you all had fun!

Of course, just when I say that I am tying to post something new everyday I stop posting anything for days. Sorry about that~ life got in the way of my blog.

Here is one of the cards we made in my class yesterday. It was inspired by this card by Erika. For the bomb with the sentiment,I just stamped the bomb using the stamping off method, colored it and stamped the sentiment right over the bomb. I then punched it out with a 1 1/4 cirlce, stuck it to an A Muse creative candy cirle, glittered the edges and popped it up with a pop-up dot. I think that's the only thing I changed about her card~ I just had to make it sparkle for my class. Thanks for the inspiration Erika.

All images, notecards and creative candy are A Muse Artstamps. May Arts ribbon and Copic markers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to be in your class and make this AWESOME card! Of course I had to but the stamps myself! :)

Alyson

jenstamps said...

I love that you added glitter...cards always seem more fun when they have a little sparkle.

Rhonda said...

Awesome card Michelle!! I love how you did the bottom bomb with the glittery page pebble!!