Wednesday, January 2

WOW Wednesday


Today really didn't begin as a good day. It was back to work day after a long vacation. I really missed hanging out in my pj's drinking my coffee and watching tv for an hour before I started my day. I know I said that I don't really make resolutions, but I tried something today. I am the kinda person that does about 453 things at one time~ I just made up that number. But really, I will start a something, think of something else go do that and get distracted by 27 things before I get back to the original thing. I remind myself of the "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" book. Well today, I had a list of things to do when I got home. Most always I have my laptop on my table while I am crafting. Today I decided to JUST do one thing at a time. HOLY CAT!! What would usually take me hours to do only took an hour. AND I even did some things that weren't on my list. I actually participated in a sketch challenge over on SCS on the day it was posted. Sometimes I amaze myself.
And I have been stuck at 252 on the Stamping Top 50. I know it seems silly, but I am so excited that I have now moved WAY up!!
Oh...did you notice the top of my blog. I have a class scheduled at Rubber Stamp Fantasy. It's gonna be so much fun. We get to play with glitter and all things sparkly. So if you are in the area, come on down you're the next contestant on Michelle's Great Class!
Ok that's all for today because I am obviously losing my mind!(if i ever had one)
All images,notecards and ribbon are A Muse Artstamps.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

This is an adorable Winter card!! I love it!! Love the soft blue colors it's all perfect with this sketch!! Great job!

Congrats to you!!