Sunday, February 17

another sneak peek

This stamp just cracks me up. I had another card planned for today, but it was with a stamp you had already seen. I don't think I have seen this one yet on any of the other sneaks. You are checking all the other A Muse team blogs aren't you?? And don't forget to check out the Elzybells blog also. I couldn't decide which sentiment to use with the stamp, so I didn't use one. It can be an anytime spring card. I used my Copics to color in the image and added some new A Muse Surf ribbon.
All images are Elzybells NA, notecards and surf ribbon are A Muse, black ribbon is May Arts, Copic markers and Brilliance graphite black ink.

6 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Awesome! Quacks me up too ;). And I don't have SURF yet!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love yellow and blue together!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Michelle! I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is this one!!! Love the black mat too.

Rhonda said...

SO fun!! Thanks for all the sneak peaks! Can't wait to see the full release tomorrow!!

I tagged you with a little questionaire on my blog if you're up for playing!! (I promise it's not 20 questions this time!!)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the yellow! Also I tagged you on my blog Michelle... Only if you have time :)