Monday, February 11

Valentine Mail


Here are a couple of mailboxes I made for Valentine's. These are so much easier to make now that I figured out that I can punch a hole in the paper and cut a slit to put it over the flag. Before I was taking the flags off~ dumb, I know. I had planned to make all my friends Valentine treats, but I haven't got to it yet. I still have a little time, so maybe I can get something together. Are you making Valentine's? I would love to see them~ leave a comment with a link to your projects. I need so quick and easy ideas.
SU paper and ribbon, A Muse clear alphabet stamps, I am not sure where I got the purple paper

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Michelle, I love that purple one. I just made some super simple cards for my sons teachers. I made them small so they would fit inside the mailbox. http://jenniferlynndesigns.blogspot.com/2008/02/valentines.html

Rhonda said...

These are both SO cute! I love the ribbons tied down the sides of the flag!! Great idea!!