Friday, March 28

feel better *sneak peek*


I think I need to send this card to myself today. My allergies are making me crazy~ who needs to breathe really!?!? I love the new A Muse Dr. Blackwell. She also comes with a first aid bag, but I couldn't find a good place to put it on the card. Have you seen all the other Sneak Peeks from the A Muse gals? What is your favorite so far? I just love this release, so I don't think I have chosen an absolute favorite yet.
Happy Friday
All images, notecards and twinkle stickers are A Muse Artstamps.

8 comments:

Tisha said...

Super cute - love the line of twinkles!

Jen D said...

Too cute Michelle! I love the twinkle stickers -those are perfect here!

Anonymous said...

super cute! I like the colors you selected.

Elena said...

I wanted to wait to see your peek before posting mine. Guess what I had slated for today? AHHHH! I will post something else :) Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Hope you're allergies are better soon!

Ericka said...

I LOVE your card! Been waiting for the female doctor (and rock star - hint hint Linda) for a while now, so I was thrilled to see your sneak peak today! Hope your allergies go away long enough for you to enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Awe, this would cheer up anybody down with a bad bug!

Anonymous said...

This is way cute Michelle! I love the colors!