Wednesday, November 8

It's in the air...


the holiday season is upon us. Now that the political campaigns are over they seem to just be playing holiday commercials. It makes me want to make a ton of Christmas and Winter cards. That is made easier with my new Cricut, an early gift.

I have the cartridge that came with it and with only one cartridge you can make so many things. I just played with it for a week without being able to focus on one thing to make. I have now started making Holiday Tags. It has the cutest tag image.

All images from Amuse. Spare Parts brad. Colorbox chalk ink. Stampin up paper cut out with the Cricut.

Snowman from Stampin Up. Colored with Prisma Color markers. I doodled around the edges. Tag cut out with Cricut on Stampin Up paper.

The Cricut takes some time to figure out all the settings for each type of paper. I think it is so worth it though. And of course I love that it is an electronic gadget; it's the best of both worlds.

No comments: