Saturday, December 22

Birthday Boy


Last week was my nephew's third birthday. You know I had to use A Muse's new Rocket ship stamp for his card. I just made a very simple card using Liquid Applique for some smoke and Crystal Effects for the window. I took him to Build A Bear for his birthday, so I wasn't really going to get a gift. But then I happened to find some rocket ship pj's at Target and just HAD to get them. He looks so cute wearing them~ not that he isn't cute all the time. So since I had a gift, I had to make a gift bag and I used his ornament for the gift tag~ smart huh.
All images and notecards are A Muse Artstamps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I've got to get these stamps. I'm trying to wait until after the holidays to place an order with A Muse. (It isn't easy. LOL!) I'll bet you bought the same rocket ship pj's I bought my son. In fact he just wore them last night.

Rhonda said...

These are too cool!!! I LOVE this rocket and can't wait to play with it!! So glad A Muse made a fun Rocket Ship, perfect boy stamp! Fun liquid applique for the smoke!!