Saturday, December 15

Winner and a Card

And the winner is.....
JenMarie said...
Oh I just LOVE your penguin ornament!!! Penguins are just the best!!!I'm not blogging but I LOVE reading stamping blogs. I have learned so much from them and have seen my work improve quite a lot this year from all I have learned.


Please send me your snail mail address, so I can get your goodies to you.
I just love this new burglar stamp. I added the scalloped line stamp for extra sneakiness.
My favorite stamps in the new release are the Rocket and To the Moon because they remind me of my favorite little guy. What are your favorites?
All images and notecards are A Muse Artstamps.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Jen Marie!!!

JenMarie said...

Ooooh ~ I'm SOOOO excited! Today's my birthday and this just makes it extra sweet! Thanks SO much! I'll email ya!

CraftyEngineer said...

Hey girlfriend....

Tag, you're it!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Rhonda said...

Congrats to JenMarie!

Cute card Michelle! I love how you used the scallop stamp to show the getaway!! :D