Wednesday, January 30

BIG NEWS for A Muse Addicts

We (Geeta Suggs, Rhonda Maynard, Jennie Moczan, and myself) are PROUD to launch new home for the A Muse Addicts Group. Yahoo is no more!
You must register to join and we request that you supply us with your mailing address and birthday so that cards and such may be sent to you. If you don't want to do that, just fill it in with No Thanks or zeros.We are so excited about this. We hope you can join us over there for lots of things:
* CHALLENGES
* SWAPS
* CONTESTS
* PRIZES (did I mention PRIZES)
* FRIENDSHIP
* STAMPING, STAMPING, STAMPING!COME JOIN US!

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

Of course you moved....I just requested to join the yahoo one! ;)
...going to sign up...

jenstamps said...

How very cool! I never know there was an A Muse Addicts group. I am so joining! :)

jenstamps said...

No wonder you've been so busy! The A Muse Addicts site is amazing!!! Everyone needs to join!

Rhonda said...

Woohoo!! This has been so exciting!!

I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the You Make My Day Award on my blog!! :D