Sunday, January 20

*from trash to treasure*


After altering the Altoid tin, I have decided to start a trash to treasure series. Darcie gave this tea tin that has sat on my desk for days just waiting to be made into something new and beautiful. I just couldn't think of what to make it into. I kept looking at my stamps and trying to make it into a Valentine tin. Then it hit me ~ I didn't HAVE to add anything stamped to it~ SHOCKER I know!! So I got out my new SU paper and decorated and added a ribbon and bow. See the pink ribbon? Well you guessed it; it was white and I colored it with my Shadow pink Copic.

This would make a great tin fill with something yummy. And then whoever you give it to can put it on their desk for a little pencil/pen holder! Fabulous I know.

All paper and ribbon are Stampin Up, Copic markers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh I love it! Great job!

JenMarie said...

Love this!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Michelle!! I love it!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful!! What do you think you'll fill it with? That's what I always get hung up on, that's why I don't do altered stuff much. I have a bunch that I'm hoarding, but haven't altered cuz I don't know what to put in them!!