Monday, January 21

retro window

I just love making these window cards. Since it's the A Muse Addicts challenge this week, I have a really good excuse. This card is so not my usual style. Recognize the frame? It's an A Muse red bold stripe notecard~ I just colored the white stripe orange. I didn't really have a plan for this card, I was just playing. Like my ribbon? hmmm now where did I get that? Oh yeah you're right. I made it with my Copic markers!! Have you noticed that the posibilities are endless with this? And my little stamping tip was in the A Muse newsletter last week. The markers do bleed on the ribbon some, so you can't really make polka dots or other designs. But if you are careful, you can get a pretty good stripe. I may never buy ribbon again....ok just kidding, but I will buy a lot more white ribbon now. Thanks for stopping by.
All images and notecards are A Muse Artstamps, Copic makers and SU ribbon.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool! Definitely a favorite!

Rhonda said...

Feelin' Groovy!! Sunshiney da-a-ay!! :D LOL!! This is so fun!! Love it!!!

JenMarie said...

Oooh, love that original "Michelle Ribbon"!!!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Another great card, Michelle! And another stamp I removed from my last order...Darn!! Love the ribbon.

Tracy said...

You cleaver girl! I would have never thought to do this. You've made my day! Check out my blog for details.

jenstamps said...

Love this with the rainbow ribbon!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card and stamps too! Thanks for teaching me the tips on how to color the ribbon with the copics. Can't wait to try it out!

Alyson