Saturday, March 8

quick card, trying threes and new siggy



Here is a quick card that I made the last time I got to stamp with some friends. It's been so long since I have had a chance to stamp with my stampin' buddies. We are due for some stamping fun soon!

I have my nephew this weekend. I haven't seen him in a couple of months so he has really grown. I can now have conversations with him ~ he is so funny. This morning he was playing with his cars and suddenly stops. What does he ask for? You guessed it, he says "Shell get stamps please" and then proceeded to stamp for 15 minutes. I couldn't be more proud! With all his new vocabulary skills, he has learned to argue with EVERYTHING. I have been counting to 10 alot and trying to remember that he is 3 and is doing what he is suppose to be doing. TESTING BOUNDARIES!

I was doing some blurfing tonight and checked out Katie's blog. She has a new signature on her blog and a "how to". I have seen other bloggers with one, but never took the time to figure out how to make one. So tonight with Katie's easy directions, I decided to make one for myself. Thanks!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love that clock stamp!

JenMarie said...

CUTE! Looking forward to the Elzy class!