Monday, March 10

Just in time...

I finally participated in a Stamp of the Week challenge on A Muse Addicts. When I saw these cards that Heather made, I knew I had to make one for myself. I just loved the simplicity but yet they had that WOW factor. I just love all the A Muse twinkle sticker in a line. I never would have used that many on a card, but I just love the look.

I am trying to get creative tonight and find my muse, but she is hiding. I have some *new* stamps to play with and she won't even come out to play.

All images, notecards and twinkle stickers are A Muse Artstamps.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty!!! I really need to order some more A Muse stamps. :)

Anonymous said...

very pretty--i love the colors you used!

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Looks good in purple! And hey ... isn't using all those twinkle stickers fun?! ;)

By the way ... I should have mentioned it earlier, but whenever my muse runs off I light a peppermint scented candle. I read somewhere that the smell or peppermint it supposed to ignite creativity. And sometimes, like today, I'll take whatever might work! *grin*