Saturday, July 14

A*MUSEA*PALOOZA at The Rubber Stamp Fantasy

This much fun should really be illegal. I just love going to The Rubber Stamp Fantasy. It's a cute store on The Square in Marietta, GA; surrounded by lots of antique shops and restaurants. Across the street they have a farmer's market on Saturdays.
The festivities began on Tuesday with card classes and then again on Thursday. Today was Make&Takes from 12-4. We made a cute penguin card and a Stamp Store card.
Walking in is like my own version of Cheers; everyone knows my name. I am sure that can't be due to all the money I spend there on my A*Muse addiction; I mean hobby. I stamped with some great ladies today and even met a blog reader, I felt like a rock star!! Hey Carrie!!!

Gary and Debbie are so cute! Debbie and I even had matching Amuseapalooza tshirts today! My camera battery died before I got a pic.

Here are some pics of the cute A*Muse displays as you enter the store.





Look at these cute new yummy note cards. I had to get the blue and green ones. Yes, I HAD too.


Here are some of the new A*Muse cards they have on display. They have so many cards around the store that I think it would take you all day just to see them all.





And now to the good stuff. I threw caution to the wind and filled my basket. I got some early birthday cash and went just a bit crazy. They have such a wide selection of A*Muse stamps that I alway have trouble deciding. I was all finished shopping or so I thought. I stopped to fill out all the giveaways; both in store and GRAND PRIZE-free stamps for a year. Then there was a line so I had to wait right next to their other A*Muse display. I don't know how it happened, but some other stamps just jumped into my basket as I waited. So here is my loot for the day!!



As I was paying, Gary said we have something just for you! What?? For me??? And he gave me a goodie bag that they had saved for me!! Now how sweet is that? I was feeling the love!

2 comments:

Kristina Lewis said...

It looks like you had a great day! I love it that they know you when you walk in! Great stamp choices!! Thanks for sharing all the scoop!

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like a beautiful & fun store!!